PVT simulation Course for Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) Applications
September 10, 2024
Calsep Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd
Leverage Calsep’s 35 years of thermodynamic simulation expertise to enhance your proficiency in PVT simulation for Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) applications. This one-day course is designed for professionals seeking a deeper understanding of the theoretical concepts and practical skill set to confidently conduct fluid property simulations in the CCS domain.
Guided by theory, case studies, and practical exercises, participants will gain a comprehensive understanding on how to directly apply PVTsim CCS module in their specific engineering discipline.
KEY TOPICS COVERED:
– Introduction to CO2 Phase Behavior
– Impact of Impurities on CO2
– Recommended Thermodynamic & Viscosity Models for Rich CO2 Fluids
– Model Accuracy and Validation: Strengths and Applicability
– Special Considerations for High CO2 Fluids: Exploring CO2 Behavior in PH Space
– Simulating Solid CO2 and CO2 Hydrate Formation
– Recommended Approaches for Modeling CO2 Solubility in Water and Brine
– Interface with External Simulators
Join us for a focused and comprehensive exploration of thermodynamic modeling for CCS application using PVTsim CCS Module.
TIME AND LOCATION
The course will be held in Calsep’s office in Kuala Lumpur, Suite 1905, G-Tower, 199 Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 KL ,Malaysia from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (GMT+8 Hrs), with an option to attend the course online.
The course fee is USD 950.00 and includes tea/coffee, refreshments, lunch, lecture notes, computer and software access fees. The course fee include 6% Malaysian SST.
REGISTRATION, CANCELLATION POLICY AND FURTHER INFORMATION
Full course fee refund if cancellation received more than 2 weeks before course starts. No course fee refund if cancellation received less than 2 weeks before course starts.
For more information about the course please contact:
Calsep Asia Pacific Sdn. Bhd
Phone: +603 2162 6551