We would like to invite PVTsim Users in Japan for an in-person PVTsim user group meeting at ANA InterContinental, Tokyo November 24.
Come join us and learn about the latest updates and upgrades in PVTsim Nova 6.0 and network with PVTsim Nova users and Calsep staff.
Location: ANA InterContinental Tokyo
1-12-33 Akasaka, Manato-ku,1070052 Tokyo
08:30-9:00 Registration & Coffee
10:00-12:00 Presentations and Demos (& Coffee)
– Welcome and PVTsim Nova 6.0 Highlights
– NOVA 6 Features | New & Automated Features
– CCUS Development in PVTsim NOVA
– User Controlled Flexible OBM Cleaning
– Turning to Wax Data | Wax Precipitation Curve
– Asphaltene Model Improvements & EOS based Screening
– Composition Estimation Module
13:00-15:30 Presentations and Demos (& Coffee)
– VLLE Modelling of Elemental Mercury
– Enhancement in Compositional Variation with Depth
– OLGA Batch File Generation
– Real Time MPM Software
– Realtime Solution for Multi-Phase Flow Meters
– PVTsim Cloud Developments
15:30-16:00 Q&A – Networking
Sign Up Now!
The UGM event is free of charge.