Get more out of PVTsim Nova with our client webinars.
Save the time and travel expenses. Calsep offers webinars to all clients with maintenance using PVTsim Nova.
Please contact your local Calsep office to set up an in-house online webinar or lunch and learn.
- What is important when interfacing OLGA / Ledaflow
- The role of water in Flow Assurance
- How to tune DepoWax up to cold finger experiments
- Multi Phase Meters and customized MPM PVT software
- Reservoir Fluids & Oil Based Mud
- Depth Gradient Modeling
We do also give public webinars – follow us on LinkedIn to make sure you get the announcement for public online webinars.
With its mix of theory and hand-on exercises, the webinars are appropriate for those wanting to get started using PVTsim and for those wanting to know the details of the models and methods used. And without having to travel of course.
The webinars are hosted by the engineers developing and using the software, giving the best pre-requisites for obtaining qualified recommendations on the use and in-depth knowledge about what the software does.